Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
In the era of smartphones and PC, many of us including myself have developed bad habits deliberately and unconsciously, these habits could determine how we are quick to disregard people who matters so much in our lives. Some of these evil habits could go as far as taking one’s life if not stopped.
Here is a complete list of things you need to stop doing while using the phone and PC, you’d be surprise to see how much negatively you’ve been affected by these gadgets. The pointers will help you curb them if acknowledge and proper follow-up is given.
THINGS YOU NEED TO STOP DOING WHILE USING THE PHONE AND PC
Simple Ways To Prevent Accidents
1. Do not use the phone while driving, it’s very wrong and could lead to fatal accidents. Instead use the wireless/hands free device by connecting with your car speakers. This could come in handy in saving lives.
2. Don’t ever place phone under your pillows while sleeping, it could heat up and eventually lead to fire.
3. Always unplug phone chargers when battery is full. Some phones may flame up after battery might have gotten swollen by heat.
Tip 1: If you notice your phone getting unnecessarily hot, do this… remove battery if possible, kill running apps if possible or/and switch off phone if possible. Doing that little trick can go a long way in saving that device.
Tip 2: Get your PC to normal temperature when hot by working under a cool temperature, or positioning it close to a fan, or buy an external fan or a heat extractor when using a PC that always gets hot.
4. Do not damp clean with rags laptops finished with metallic bodies while plugged in. An electric shock can be imminent.
5. Put away phones and others gadgets that emits heat and electromagnetic wave from the body, did you know your mobile phones could lead to low sperm counts in men?
6. Be wary of accidentally leaving your phone’s camera lead light ON, prolonged use may lead to damage. In worse cases, a damaged camera could emanate from doing so.
7. Don’t ever walk along the roadsides or motorable streets with earphone plugged into your ears. Sound is very important when out there, who knows, someone could be trying pass some warnings or message on a stray driver approaching you. How you wan take hear with both ears blocked. If you really need to plug an earphone, then plug-in one ear!