We have all heard and watched Hollywood movies that well depict the way of life of people living in the US, movies that cover all forms activities, life style, relationships, action, adventure, thriller and more. I always wished I could spend some time travelling around the world, to see these places myself.
There are a few amazing places I’d like to see myself, perhaps, when it comes to travelling around the world, visiting places and getting to understand other people’s culture, life style and their foods, I do that perfectly right from the comfort of my sitting room, either watching a movie or surfing the internet on my smartphone and learning new things. However, has it ever occurred to you that you can see Vegas, and learn everything there is to it being the most fascinating casino place in the world?
According to the global casino region in the world, US holds the top spot on the list, closely followed by Asia , where online casinos like M88 asia are on the rise, and then Africa, Europe and Middle East sits on the third position.
As at 2009 annual market revenue; Las Vegas Strip holds the top spot in US making it a force to reckon when it comes to casino and the gambling life.
Las Vegas is a region built on a collection of improbable monuments to success and pleasure, all thanks to the rebranding efforts of tourism officials, not just family resorts or the globally recognized nightclubs, these nightclubs and casinos are hubs for all manner of gambling activities that well describes “Las Vegas”.
There are quite a few facts you never knew about Las Vegas;
- The largest sum won on the Las Vegas slots was at the Excalibur. After putting in $100, a 25 year-old software engineer won $39 million, beating the odds at the time for 1 in 16.7 million.
- 15 of the world’s top 25 hotels are located in Las Vegas.
- A study conducted in 2013 showed that 15% of people come to Las Vegas primarily to gamble, but 71% gamble during their visit.
- Approximately 34% of thefts and cheating in Las Vegas casinos are committed by staff.
- Frederick W. Smith, the founder and CEO of FedEx, saved his company by gambling in Las Vegas. He took FedEx’s last $5,000 to Sin City and won $27,000 while gambling on blackjack, paying for the company’s $24,000 fuel bill.
The famous Las Vegas is positioned in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, is a resort city famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered on 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Why travel extremely far to experience Vegas when you can get a satisfying taste of everything right on your Android phone.
When it comes to gambling on your Android phone, we’re always scared about the platform to place our money on. In Vegas, the story is different, because there are nightclubs that offer variety of online casino games where sports fans can place bets on their favourite teams across Europe’s most popular leagues; be it in the English Premiere League, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1, or the NBA.
You can simply enjoy the trill of sport and real casino games from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you might be at any point in time and customers can be sure that they’re always getting outstanding value for money.