Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Data borrowing has gotten a redefined transformation, MTN XtraByte got me cracking, I be like wharris dis one again! Anyway, MTN XtraBytes was newly introduced by MTN to allow you borrow data directly instead of borrowing credit for data subscription.
MTN XtraTime allows you borrow e-credit (money) on your phone, but to be paid back with certain amount of interest depending on the borrowed amount. It’s basically a form of loan.
Unlike XtraTime, the XtraBytes was introduced due to the growing rate of online activities in Nigeria. Internet rules, communication, buying and selling, registration and almost everything is carried out via the internet almosy everyday. MTN however introduced this plan to help her users stay connected even when stranded, and can’t afford to pay for a subscription plan.
HOW MTN XTRABYTES WORKS
Things to Note;
- Eligibility applies; dial *606# to subscribe or to check if you’re eligible.
- You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB
- Don’t panic, you can borrow data even if you’re yet to repay your borrowed MTN XtraTime credit.
- Borrowing data out Bradford multiple times isn’t allowed.
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed via airtime the moment your recharge your phone.
- To check your xtrabytes data balance, dial *606#
- The data you borrowed has the same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You won’t be able to transfer the data you borrowed to another MTN line
- MTN will charge you 10% extra untop of the data you are borrowing.
Okay let’s assume you’re eligible for this offer, do you think it’s advisable to borrow data from MTN considering the availability of cheap cheap internet data plans everywhere you go like MTN!?
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how to borrow data from mtn
- how to borrow data on mtn
- mtn data borrow
- How to check xtrabyte expiration date
- how to buy mtn data directly without buying credit
- how to borrow data on mtn line
- how to borrow data mtn
- how to borrow data from mtn network
- how to borrow 100mb from mtn
- can you borrow data