Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
This is to inform you now that following the recent changes in Glo BlackBerry Subscription plans, Glo have just recently included a N1000 for 2GB data hoping it’d heal the wounds of the Android users that got affected by the slight changes.
Glo internet provider seems to be the very best around.. perhaps, with their recent tariff adjustments, I strongly doubt if they’d still hold that recognition.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE NEW GLO BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION OF N1000 FOR 2GB
- Recharge your Glo sim with N1000.
- Then dial *777*25# or dial *777# and follow the prompt (To check data balance on Glo, dial *777*0# or go to message and send status to 777)
NB: This plan is officially a Glo BB plan that is presumed to work only on Blackberry OS7 devices. However, it also work perfectly on any variant of BB10 and tweaked MTK Android device. See details on how to use the new Glo BlackBerry Subscription below.
HOW TO USE GLO BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION OF N1000(1K) FOR 2GB ON ANDROID
Am sure most of us aren’t new to imei tweaking! This is very much viable on this plan, works exactly like the old Glo BlackBerry CoMonth code.
- To use this plan on your MTK Android phone >> See complete guide on how to go about it here.
Is it only me or do you think we should be expecting cheaper internet subscription this year? What do you think about this Glo new BlackBerry tariffs, Cheap or expensive?
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- glo blackberry subscription
- glo data plan for blackberry
- glo bb subscription
- glo blackberry subscription code for 1000 naira
- glo bb10 subscription
- how much is glo subscription for blackberry
- glo data plan for blackberry bold 5
- BBM subscription for glo
- bbm code for glo telecom
- bb plan on glo