Have you heard about the newest Glo Night Plan for midnight browsing?
Glo has added a new night browsing plan along with other cheap Glo data plan packages. This is good news for all midnight browsing lovers!
If you’re the type that spends the night surfing the web, then you have just been gifted with an affordable night browsing on Glo. In my previous list of all night plans in Nigeria (all network), I shared with you, amazing night data plans for browsing and these plans are very affordable and fast depending on your location.
Back to Glo night plan…
Glo has offered you 1GB OF DATA for a whooping ₦200 (Just TWO HUNDRED NAIRA) and it’s perfect for all kinds of device – be it mobile phone, tablets, PC, modems, MiFi and others.
How To Activate Glo Night Plan – Glo 1GB for N200 Night Browsing Plan
How do I subscribe to Glo Night Plan?
Here are the steps to follow;
- Load ₦200 on your Glo line
- Dial *127*60# or Text 60 to 127 through SMS to activate the new Glo Night Plan.
You can also subscribe to Glo Night Plan via the method below;
- Dial *777# » Select 1 (3G data services) » select 1 (Buy Data) » choose 7 (Night & weekend plans) » select 1 for Glo Night browsing (₦200 for 1GB plan)
Note: Validity – The Glo night plan is valid for one (1) day between 12AM to 5AM.
How do I check Glo Night Plan data balance?
Glo allows to check data balance of any data tariff plan on their network using *127*0#, unfortunately, you cannot check your remaining Glo midnight plan data balance.
… So, how do I really know my data usage on Glo Night Plan?
Here’s what to do if you’re using an android device.
- Go to phone settings
- Navigate and select Data Usage
- Reset the data usage date to start reading from today (the day when you made the subscription)
- Continuously study how much data you’ve consumed (Tip: drag and set a data limit – this should alert you when you’ve reached your desired data usage limit.)
With the code above, I believe you should now be able to subscribe and check Glo Night Plan data balance easily from any device.
Let us know if you found this helpful via comment box, kindly share this article on your social media pages or link to this post to help us grow. We care!