Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
At whatever point we have issues in our Android, we restart it in recovery mode to reset or sort out the issues. A few of us may not know that there is a part of Android that’s actually used to factory reset and update the device when the device isn’t functioning properly.
Recovery is a free, lightweight run-time environment that is incorporated on a different allotment from the primary Android OS on all Android gadgets. You can boot straightforwardly into recovery mode and you can perform a factory reset on the gadget, erase the cache partitioning or apply program updates. Performing any of this should help you to fix your problematic gadget.
Here Is Why And How To Restart Your Android In Recovery Mode?
Sometimes when your device misbehaves, freezes, constantly rebooting or crashing at start up due to certain apps that were previously or newly installed, these app(s) may be clashing with your device so it’s either your locate and uninstall the app(s) or boot straight into recovery to get it fix at once. Recovery will help you factory reset your device hence keeping all default pre-installed apps. Not just that, you can also perform some updates via recovery to constantly keep you Android device with the latest trends.
Accessing the recovery mode vary in different android gadgets, we’ll go through two or three popular models, yet you can by and large discover relevant information on how to go about accessing the recovery mode via relevant manufacturer.
HOW TO BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE IN ALL ANDROID DEVICES
GIONEE, TECNO, INFINIX, INJOO AND OTHER MTK DEVICES
Here is how to boot your MTK device into recovery..
1. Press and hold the power button then tap power off to turn off device, if screen is frozen then pull out battery to power off instantly.
2. Press and hold down Power button + Volume down for some seconds to boot into recovery.
Note: In some MTK device, if Volume down doesn’t work try Volume up.
1. Switch off device by holding down the power button.
2. Press and hold the Power button + Volume down.
3. After some seconds of holding, release the “Power button + Volume down” to allow it boot to recovery.
Note: This step basically works in all Motorola device but should you experience issue booting into recovery mode on certain Motorola device then change Volume Down to Volume Up and try again.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6, S5, S4, S3 (AND OTHER GALAXY DEVICES)
1. Switch off your device by holding down the Power key and select the Power off option. If your android screen is frozen, simply hold down the Power key for some seconds until the device switches off or pull the battery.
2. Press and hold the Power button + Volume up + Home button together.
3. Release the buttons when you see the Samsung logo and then select the option you want from the menu.
Volume down = Navigate Up & Down
Volume Up = Selection Key
Power = Selection key (In some cases)
HOW TO EXIT FROM RECOVERY MODE
If extremely easy to exit from recovery mode, all you need to do is Navigate to and select Reboot device. Immediately you’ve selected that your device will reboot straight into normal mode, since recovery mode have help to renew your phone, you will need to re-login and re-sync all your accounts.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- How to boot into recovery mode in MTN android phones
- how to enter recovery mode injoo
- tecno boot menu
- how do I select recovery mode on techno pad
- enter recovery mode mtk
- tecno l8 recovery mode
- camon c9 button combination to boot into recovery
- booting tecno
- boot w4 into recovery
- boot mtk device into recovery mode