Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
METHOD 2: HOW TO CHANGE IMEI OF ALL MTK ANDROID DEVICES USING CHAMELEPHON APP
This method requires root authentication before working, in essence, you must root your phone before you can use this method.
If you’ve been searching for how to change IMEI on Marshmallow, then this will work great for stubborn Marshmallow 6.0 Device. Works like magic!
- Rooted Android device. (If you device isn’t rooted click here)
- Chamelephon App (Download here)
- Valid BlackBerry IMEI Number (Don’t know how to generate a valid Blackberry IMEI number click here)
FOLLOW STEPS BELOW
Run and install the downloaded Camelephon app on your device
After installing, open the Chamelephon app, then click on Authorize root permission if asked for root access as seen below.
The first box is for the IMEI of the sim 1 while the second box for Sim 2 but that’s if you are using a dual sim phone.
Make sure you have already generated the IMEI you wish to replace it with.
Note: Make sure you have generated two valid IMEI for both spaces (sim 1 & 2). This implies that, to change IMEI of sim one; you must change that of sim 2 as well, they work hand in hand.
Now that the IMEI is ready, go ahead and insert IMEI in the spaces provided and click the “Apply New IMEI ” button below.
Confirm the change, do this by rebooting your device (see Android rebooting tips above). Dial *#06# to view your new IMEI.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how to use mtk engineering mode
- mtk engineer mode settings
- mtk engineer mode imei
- mtk engineering mode guide
- How to use mtk
- how to change imei of all MTK android devices
- how to use mtk engineering app
- mtk engineering
- how to change imei
- change imei on mtk device