Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Quickly am going to highlight how you can download youtube videos with ease. Found a favorite video on YouTube that you want to save? Here it goes …
* ClipGrab requires you to download the application,
* Kibase works through a website.
1. Download and install CliGrab
2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you would like to download.
3. Paste the URL into the ClipGrab window.
4. Select the format and quality you want to use.
5. Click on the “Grab this Clip!” button to start the download.
1. Open the YouTube video you want to download. You will be copying the source code of the video as opposed to the URL.
2. Copy the source code. Right click on the page of the YouTube video and select “View Page Source”. Highlight all of the text in the window that appears and copy it.You can copy by right-clicking on the selection and selecting “Copy”.
3. Visit the KIBase website. Click the “Youtube downloaded” option.
4. Paste the source code. Put your cursor in the text box and paste the copied source code. You can paste by right-clicking on the text box and selecting “Paste” or CRTL+V.
5. Submit the code. Click Submit.
6. Wait for the video download to finish. The download should start automatically. Once it is finished, you can open the video and save it to your desired folder.
Learn How to download from torrent files.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how do I save a video on YouTube using my tecn W4