Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
I was amazed when i came to realize some people don’t know how to extract a file from a zipped file, this is a quick tip on how to extract a zip file using xplore.
What does a zip file mean?
A zip file is a file that contains contents that have been compressed for either transmission or storage purpose.
Usually a zip file ends with a file extension name of “.zip”. and to extract such files, you will require an application called xplore. This app have been a long serving servant since the days of Symbian phones. It works just fine when called upon, see guide below on how to extract a zipped image, document, music, video and some other files with the .zip file extension mark.
HOW TO EXTRACT A ZIP FILE USING XPLORE
Here is how to extract files from a zipped file using xplore below… Firstly credits to Loneycatsgames for building such amazing app. I’ve been a great fan of xplore since the days of symbian phones, its was and will still be one of my favourite app cause it does a whole lot of work for me.
1. Download and install X-plore apk app via google play store.
2. Locate and open file to be extracted. (Sample photo shows am extracting an MTNBis + VPN file)
3. Slide left or Click on the blue arrow on the top right to access the other pane of the app. (Dual pane features)
4. Select where you want your file to be extracted in. (I selected “document” for mine)
5. Immediately after selcting a folder, Slide right or tap on blue arrow to go back to previous pane. (You don’t have to slide from one pane to another if you’re using a larger screen device such as pad)
6. Select and hold down the folder or file inside the zip folder for about 2 secs. A panel will popup requiring you to select a command. (See image below)
7. Tap on okay. (Don’t tick “move mode” if you don’t want to delete file from its zipped folder.)
8. Thats all, just locate extracted file through your phone file explorer/manager.
Your file will no longer be in zip format but in its original format before it was zipped.
I hope it helped? Use the comment box if you need help.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- xplore zip
- how to extract zip file with xplore anroid
- how to extract obb file from xplore file explorer
- how to extract a zipped file using ES file explorer
- how to extract a zip file on Tecno L8
- how i extracted and then install symbian mobile zip file in xplore
- File explorer support extract symbian
- extrak zip di xexplore android
- download xplore zip
- do xploral for extract app