Sometimes we wake up to find an error message relating to a missing power plan.. ” Power Plan Information is not available” which makes it impossible to set how we want our batteries operating when plugged in or unplugged.
In this post contains a very technical tip that will help you to recover or fix a missing power plan on windows 7 PC.
[su_heading size=”25″ margin=”40″]HOW TO FIX A MISSING POWER PLAN ON WINDOWS 7 PC[/su_heading]
Well here’s how to fix it..
1. Locate and click on the Windows home button
2. Type “cmd” in the search box
3. Right click on cmd.exe and select run as Administrator.
4. At the command prompt enter the following code as seen below (take note of the space between the two commands, and the minus sign before the second one):
5. Hit the enter button
6. Lastly, reboot your computer.
After you’ve performed a reboot, your PC’s power options should now be restored to their original default settings.
Also read: How to take a Screenshot in Windows PC
Though it was tested on windows 7, you can as well test it on windows 8 and 10 respectively and remember to inform us via comment box if or not it worked on your device.
If after trying this and it didn’t work for you, why not share what problem you encountered using the comment box below.
Credits: Ikenna Nwachukwu