Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
SP Flash Tool is a useful Windows app designed for MediaTek devices like Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo, Gionee, Lenovo and more. SP Flash Tool easily allows you to flash both stock and custom ROMs on any Mediatek enabled device.
It generally supports flash stock, installing custom recovery, Unbrick a bricked Smartphones and firmware updates for your Mediatek devices. Below are the guide to Flash Custom ROMs using SP Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
1. SP Flash tool – Download it here
2. Android ADB drivers – Download it here (Click here to see how to install ADB drivers manually)
3. Stock or Custom Rom you want to flash on your Smartphone. Make sure you download the exact Rom of your phone – few Roms can be found from this #link
4. Laptop or Desktop Computer
5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones
TO FLASH A BACKUP OR ROM WITH SP FLASH TOOL
Disclaimer: Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. NKH take no responsibility for any harm done while attempting this!
Disconnect your phone if connected with USB to the PC, and turn OFF the phone completely, also take out the battery if possible (ignore this step 1, for phones with built in battery).
Now connect or reconnect the USB cable to the phone with the PC while the phone is still off, Windows should pop up and begin to install the MTK65XX Preloader Drivers, this only happens if you installed the Mediatek Preloader USB Drivers correctly in Windows. After they successfully installed, disconnect the USB cable again.
Extract SP Flash tool on your computer and launch it.
Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open.
Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button
Locate the scatter file in the backup or Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. (ALWAYS only load a ROM that is 100% made for your phone, flashing a wrong ROM may make your phone non-bootable).
Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process
Connect your Smartphone to the computer with a USB without battery, if possible to remove. Press, Vol Down or Up so that the computer can easily detect the phone.
Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK
Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.
If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. Factory reset the phone.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how to install custom rom using sp flash tool
- how to flash custom rom using flashtool
- how to flash custom rom using sp flash tool
- how to flash custom rom using pc
- how to flash custom rom with sp flash tool
- how to install custom rom using pc
- flash custom rom using sp flash
- how to install custom rom with sp flash tool
- flash custom rom with sp flash tool
- custom rom flash via pc mediatek