Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Recharging your mobile device have been made very easy, if you are stuck in the middle of nowhere, there is no need for alarm.
You can easily recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria either by using the ATM machine nearest to you or by dialing the following USSD codes below directly on your mobile phones.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE FROM ANY BANK IN NIGERIA
Most of the top banks in Nigeria already offer the service of recharging your mobile device directly from your comfort zones via bank transfers (USSD codes). All banks and their following credit funding USSD codes are listed below…
To use the Access mobile instant recharge dial *901*Amount#
This is only for customers that owns a yellow acct. Simply dial *710*555*Phone*Number*Amount*Pin#
For ECOBANK, dial *326*Amount#
Easiest Way To Recharge via fidelity USSD code is to make sure the line you are recharging is linked to your fidelity account. i.e, you can only load directly on the number you’ve registered with your acc.
To recharge, simply dial *770*Amount# for instant recharge. Example: Dial *770*500# for 500 Naira Airtime
To recharge your phone via FCMB simply dial *389*214*Amount#
The firstbank airtime recharge code is *894*amount#
For example; if you intend to recharge your phone with N100 using the firstbank mobile recharge code, dial *894*100#
Make sure you have an account with GTBank with funds inside. The networks to be used should have been registered during registration for the service.
To recharge dial *737*Amount#
For heritage bank, recharge your phone with this code *322*030*Amount#
The mobile phone number must be registered or linked to your IBTC bank account.
Dial this code; *909*Amount# to recharge your phone. For example to recharge N100 dial *909*100#
You can recharge your phone by dialing this code: *389*301*amount# from the mobile line on your account.
For keystone bank use *322*082*Amount#
Here is sky bank’s top-up code *389*076*1*Amount#
The sterling bank recharge code is *822*Amount#.
For example, if you want to recharge N100.. Dial *822*100#
Here is the recharge code of UBA *389*033*1*Amount#
Here your mobile number must be registered or linked to your Unity bank account.
To recharge, go to your phone and dial *322*215*Amount#
Mobile phone number must be registered or linked to your WEMA bank account.
To recharge, dial this code; *322*035*Amount#
For example; if you want to recharge N100 airtime on your phone, dial *322*035*100#. Your mobile phone will be funded instantly.
With zenith you can recharge your phone or the other person’s phone, it doesn’t matter and the maximum payable amount is 3k.
To recharge simply dial *966*Amount# or *302*Amount# (for mtn users)
- A lot of these packages requires you to subscribe, so if you haven’t simply go to the bank nearest to you to register before using this feature.
- Most requires you to recharge directly on the mobile phone number registered to or attached with your bank account.
- As soon as most of these transactions are carried out successfully, you will receive an SMS notification that you have received a credit deposit via VTU bla bla bla and also take note, many of these transactions won’t happen if there is no credit in you account.
In Conclusion: Recharging phone via USSD code from any bank is a better alternative compared to borrowing/loaning credits from network provides, this is simply because there are no extra fee attached to it, what you load is simply what you get. Secondly, its convenient (less stress)
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how to recharge from bank account
- jaiz bank recharge code
- diamond bank airtime recharge code for another number
- diamond bank airtime recharge
- Cord of loading card thru bank
- Code To Load Mtn Card From Bank Account
- code to load airline from bank account to phone
- cant some recharge with another line that is not register with my bank account to recharge
- What are the codes of recharging of my phone through FCMB
- airtime recharge code for uba