This post contains USSD code to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel, Starcomms, Ntel, Visafone etc) | How to load Credit/Airtime on Zenith, Heritage, Union, Unity, UBA, Stanbic IBTC, First, Wema, Keystone, Fidelity, Diamond, Skye, Jaiz, GTB, Ecobank, Access etc.
Recharging your mobile device have been made very easy, if you are stuck in the middle of nowhere, there is no need for alarm.
You can easily recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria either by using the ATM machine nearest to you or by dialing the following USSD codes below directly on your mobile phones. This method allows you to recharge MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel, Ntel, Visafone, Starcomms and more directly from your associated bank.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE FROM ANY BANK IN NIGERIA
Most of the top banks in Nigeria already offer the service of recharging your mobile device directly from your comfort zones via bank transfers (USSD codes). All banks and their following credit funding USSD codes are listed below…
1. ACCESS BANK
- To use the Access mobile instant recharge dial *901*Amount#
2. DIAMOND BANK
This is only for customers that owns a yellow acct.
- Dial *710*555*Phone*Number*Amount*Pin#
Here’s how to load airtime on Ecobank,
- For ECOBANK, dial *326*Amount#
4. FIDELITY BANK
Easiest Way To Recharge via fidelity USSD code is to make sure the line you are recharging is linked to your fidelity account. i.e, you can only load directly on the number you’ve registered with your acc.
- To recharge, simply dial *770*Amount# for instant recharge. Example: Dial *770*500# for 500 Naira Airtime
- To recharge your phone via FCMB simply dial *389*214*Amount#
6. FIRST BANK
- The firstbank airtime recharge code is *894*amount#
For example; if you intend to recharge your phone with N100 using the firstbank mobile recharge code, dial *894*100#
Make sure you have an account with GTBank with funds inside. The networks to be used should have been registered during registration for the service.
- To recharge dial *737*Amount#
8. HERITAGE BANK
- For heritage bank, recharge your phone with this code *322*030*Amount#
9. STANBIC IBTC
The mobile phone number must be registered or linked to your IBTC bank account.
- Dial this code; *909*Amount# to recharge your phone. For example to recharge N100 dial *909*100#
10. JAIZ BANK
Here’s how to load airtime on Jaiz bank,
- You can recharge your phone by dialing this code: *389*301*amount# from the mobile line on your account.
11. KEYSTONE BANK
- For keystone bank use *322*082*Amount#
12. SKYE BANK
Here’s how to load airtime on Skye bank,
- Here is sky bank’s top-up code *389*076*1*Amount#
13. STERLING BANK
- The sterling bank recharge code is *822*Amount#.
For example, if you want to recharge N100.. Dial *822*100#
- Here is the recharge code of UBA *389*033*1*Amount#
15. Union Airtime Recharge Code
Here’s how to buy airtime from Union bank account in Nigeria.
- Here is the recharge code of Union Bank: dial *389*032*amount#.
16. UNITY BANK
Here your mobile number must be registered or linked to your Unity bank account.
- To recharge, go to your phone and dial *322*215*Amount#
17. WEMA BANK
Here’s how to load airtime on Wema bank,
Mobile phone number must be registered or linked to your WEMA bank account.
- To recharge, dial this code; *322*035*Amount#
For example; if you want to recharge N100 airtime on your phone, dial *322*035*100#. Your mobile phone will be funded instantly.
18. ZENITH BANK
With zenith you can recharge your phone or the other person’s phone, it doesn’t matter and the maximum payable amount is 3k.
- To recharge simply dial *966*Amount# or *302*Amount# (for mtn users)
- A lot of these packages requires you to subscribe, so if you haven’t simply go to the bank nearest to you to register before using this feature.
- Most requires you to recharge directly on the mobile phone number registered to or attached with your bank account.
- As soon as most of these transactions are carried out successfully, you will receive an SMS notification that you have received a credit deposit via VTU bla bla bla and also take note, many of these transactions won’t happen if there is no credit in you account.
In Conclusion: Recharging phone via USSD code from any bank is a better alternative compared to borrowing/loaning credits from network provides, this is simply because there are no extra fee attached to it, what you load is simply what you get. Secondly, its convenient (less stress)