Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
This article contains how to root Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 LTE (X601), simple steps on how to Port TWRP Recovery Image on Infinix Note 3 and how to change Infinix Note 3 IMEI easily.
Have you’ve been looking for a simple DIY procedure on how to root Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 LTE, Port TWRP Recovery Image and change Note 3 IMEI? The answer you’re searching for is here, continue reading to understand how to easily root and change IMEI of your Infinix Note 3.
NaijaKnowHow has a unique way to guide you through complicated processes, and you won’t experience any issues whatsoever.
Warning! What you’re about to read is to be followed according, NKH cannot be held responsible for bootloop, or any problem caused by you while doing this.
To root your Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 LTE Android phone, here are the two steps you should note…
- Download & Flash TWRP via SP Flashtool into your Infinix Note 3 or Note 3 Pro.
- Download & Flash Superuser.zip to root Infinix Note 3 X601 & Note 3 LTE via TWRP.
Requirements & Download files (for TWRP Recovery Porting)
- Download Infinix Note 3 TWRP Recovery or Infinix Note 3 Pro TWRP Recovery.
- Download SP Flash Tool | Download link
- Download and Install Vcom Drivers | Details here
- USB Cable.
Now let’s get started…
How To Root Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 Pro LTE (X601)
First, you should flash or port TWRP Recovery image on your Infinix Note 3 or Note 3 Pro using SP Flashtool on PC. (Download TWRP recovery image file above and follow this step here to flash it)
Download SuperSU for Infinix Note 3 | Download link
Locate and copy SuperSU.zip file to the root folder of your SD card. (If you don’t have an SD card, copy to root folder of your phone storage)
Boot your phone to recovery (See how to boot to recovery here)
After you must have booted to recovery, goto “install zip from SD card”, then use the volume button to navigate to SuperSU.zip saved on your SD card.
Click on SuperSU.zip, then wait for it to install.
Reboot your device and enjoy your rooted Infinix Note 3 X601 and Note 3 LTE Android device.
How To Change IMEI Of Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 LTE
Am sure you must have successfully rooted your Infinix Note 3 by now, i can’t tell why you’ve intended to root your device but, what I know some might be rooting because they want to be able chance their Marshmallow IMEI easily. If that’s the case, I’ll show you how to do it…
- Follow this guide to change IMEI via chamelephon app on Android or follow the alternative methods there in.
I believe you must have successfully rooted your Infinix Note 3 and probably changed its IMEI, if you experience a problem rooting it or tweaking IMEI, do share below using the comment box. Thank-you!
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- How to root note 3 infinix
- How to change infinix note 3 imei
- twrp for x601
- how to root my infinix note 3 pro
- how to root infinix note 3 pro
- how to root infinix note 3
- how to restart infinix note 3 X601
- how to reset infinix x601
- how to input imei in x601
- how to configure infinix note 3 X601