Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Hello friends, in this post contains a full guide on how to root Lenovo A880 device easily. For all Lenovo lovers that wants to really enjoy the goodies and benefits that comes with rooting, here is the article for you.
Just follow my simple step by step guide on how you will grant your Lenovo freedom of life!!! Sounds funny right? Now let’s kick start…
HOW TO ROOT LENOVO A880
Remember this device runs on android 4.4.2 and this is a very simple and technical step. Read this before proceeding with rooting (very important). Have you been so inquisitive on the reasons or benefits that’s attached to rooting, Read this.
Here are the requirements before starting:
- 20 – 40% of battery life on your Lenovo A880 to perform the rooting process.
- Root Checker (optional)
Firstly, Download and install Lenovo A880 USB Driver on your Computer.
You must Enable USB Debugging on your Lenovo A880 smartphone.
Here’s how to enable USB Debugging on your Lenovo A880
- Goto Settings >> Developer’s Option >> USB Debugging >> Tick to enable. (If developers options isn’t showing remember to tap “Built Number” for about 5-8 times to activate developer’s option)
Download and install vRoot application on your Computer. (Credits goes to Shenzhen for developing vRoot Application)
After installing vROOT lauch the application, then connect your Lenovo A880 Smartphone to the computer using a good USB cable.
vROOT should automatically Detect the Model of your device when correctly connected to it. (device model will appear on the screen)
Click the green “ ROOT ” button to start the rooting.
Rebooting will occur immediately after your device have been successfully rooted so don’t freak out.
(Remember this process will automatically install SuperSU on your Lenovo A880 device)
To verify root access on your phone;
- Kindly visit Playstore >> search and install “Root Checker” Hit the verify root to confirm root access on the newly rooted Lenovo A880 device. (this process isn’t compulsory though).
Are you new to IMEI tweaking on Android? Change your Lenovo android IMEI to BlackBerry IMEI easily here.
That’s all! You can now enjoy root privileges on you device. No limit to what you can tweak afterwards. Have fun.
Do you want to Unroot in the future?
- Here it goes, very simple.. Just goto Play store >> Download and Install Supersu (chainfire) After that >> Goto >> SuperSU >> Settings >> Tap Full Unroot.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- how to root lenovo a880
- how to root Lenovo Lenovo A880
- king root for lrnovo a880
- LenovoA880 ROOT
- Root lenovo a880 2016
- root lenovo a880 s013
- supersu for lenovoa880
- unroot lenovo A880