Post contains how to share data on all network in Nigeria | How to share data on Airtel, How to share data on Glo, How to share data on Etisalat, How to share data on MTN.
Some of you might not know it’s very possible to use one data plan for many users, data sharing is very popular among today’s youths because it allows one to share data plan (MB) with friends & loved ones, wherever they may be on Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and MTN network.
The guide below will show you everything you need to know on how to share data megabytes (MB) with another person on the major networks in Nigeria.
HOW TO SHARE DATA ON AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO AND MTN BETWEEN SUBSCRIBERS
Here is a comprehensive guide on how to share data on Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and MTN, follow the simple steps and data transfer codes below to perform a successful data (MB) transfer on any network in Nigeria.
AIRTEL DATA SHARE
To share MB on Airtel, kindly dial *141*1*5# and then follow the menu prompt to change your pin and share data.
FYI, default pin is 1234 and everything involved is totally FOC (Free of charge)
NB: You can not transfer less than 3MB & more than 90% of your data bundle. However, also note that you will be unable to share BB and Android bundle.
ETISALAT DATA SHARE
To learn how to share data on Etisalat…
- Simply dial *229*PIN*Volume of MB*Etisalat Number#. E.g, to share 20MB of data, do this… *229*1234*20*08091234567#
How To Change Data Transfer Pin On Etisalat
The data transfer default PIN is 0000. To change your data transfer PIN, kindly dial *247*Old PIN*New PIN#.
NB: The minimum and maximum transferable data per transfer are 10MB and 50MB respectively. The daily transfer limit is 250MB. For data transfer to be successful you will need to maintain a minimum data balance of 100MB. Data transfer is only possible from purchased data plan of 200MB to 20GB.
GLO DATA SHARE
Here is how to share data on Glo network..
To add friend:
- To add people to share, dial *127*01*friend’s number# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To remove friend:
- To remove people from sharing, dial *127*02*friend’s number# OR Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To view list:
- To list people sharing your subscription, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127
- Navigate to phone » Dial *777# » Enter 1 if 3G or 2 if 4G » Type 3 & Send (Share data) » Enter 1 to share » Enter recipients number » confirm!
MTN DATA SHARE
Here is how MTN Data Share works..follow the steps below. Follow the steps below to see how to share data on MTN…
Activate an applicable data plan from the table below.
Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN.
You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD PIN NEW PIN NEW PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 13:1. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#
MTN Data Share Only Applies To The Plans Listed Below
Total Bundle (Data Plan + Data Delight) | Amount | Bundle Code | Validity
- 250MB + 125MB = 375MB | N1,300 | *109# | 30 Days
- 500MB + 250MB = 750MB | N2,000 | *110# | 30 Days
- 1GB + 500MB = 1.5GB | N3,500 | *111# | 30 Days
- 3GB + 1.5GB = 4.5GB | N6,500 | *129# | 30 Days
- 5GB + 2.5GB = 7.5GB | N8,000 | *101# | 30 Days
Those are the simple ways you can share data with family and friends on all network in Nigeria.