Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Simple server works flawlessly on MTN bis recently, its been working for a couple of months now. Would be unfair if I just keep it to myself and not enlighten you on this simple trick.
Here is a quick trick on how to use MTN blackberry subscription on android.
* Download Android simple server app here.
* Install it on your Android
* Create New APN settings On Your Phone and configure it Amas Follows..
Proxy: 127.0.0.1 Port: 8080
Save with “NKHow MTN SS” and Activate it as default settings.
## If you scared test it with a friend’s already subbed mtn sim, after verification you can now text BBCDAY to 21600 for a day plan. You should get a confirmation message like this the one below.
Welcome to MTN BlackBerry BBCDAY. Costs N100.0. If the service is not up in 30 Mins try a hard reset. Text STATUS to 21600 to check validity.
Data cap varies, according to queries, if you are lucky enough you could use more than 3GB or even further more.
Go to simple server and configure the settings:
- Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port: 8080
- Injection Method: get
- Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
- Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
- Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
- Log level: debug
- Close the settings and HIT the connect button.
Take Note; SS will make your phone very hot, if not careful could lead to combustion. See How to control hotness in android phone.
To know your BIS expiry date and data remaining Click Here.
Use the comment box if you experienced issue?