Tecno have proved to us to be the best and most selling Android phone manufacturer in Nigeria and Africa at large. Having just released the Camon C9, which have sold over 5000 pieces, there are rumours circulating of a Tecno Camon C7.
In 2016, the Tecno L8, L8+, W4 amongst others was lauched and Tecno isn’t slowing at all. The question now is; are we to be excited about the prospect of having another Tecno Camon phone or be excited about the competition Tecno had created in the market this year?
The Camon C7 is another family member of the Tecno Camon series. May be a smaller member that will carry almost the same features as the C9, but with a more handy look and feel. This phone is like a mini Camon C9.
[su_heading size=”25″ margin=”40″]TECNO CAMON C7 SPECS, FEATURES AND PRICE IN NIGERIA, KENYA, JUMIA, KONGA[/su_heading]
Here are the features of the Camon C7 below..
- Operating System: AndroidTM 6.0
- Network: GSM/WCDMA
- Band: GSM: 900/1800
- WCDMA: 2100 (compatible 900)
- Dimension: 142.1 x 71 x 5.4mm (Visual Dimension)
- Display: 5.0″ HD IPS Touchscreen
- Resolution: HD (1280×720)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Camera: 13MP Front Camera with Flash, 13MP Back Camera with Dual Flash
- Memory: 16 GB ROM + 2 GB RAM Expandable with Micro SD, up to 128GB “
- Connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, BT
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Sensor: G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Price: N30,000 to N35,000
Camon C7 vs Camon C9
Here are four (4) major differences between Tecno Camon C7 and Camon C9
- Camon C7: 2500mAh
- Camon C9: 3000mAh
- Camon C7: 5.0 inches
- Camon C9: 5.5 inches
- Camon C7: Quad Core
- Camon C9: Octa Core
- Camon C7: Between N30k to N35k
- Camon C9: N50k
Camon C7 is quite impressive, a monster 13MP(front & bank) Camera simliar with that of C9, 2G RAM, fast and expandable storage. Perhaps, 2500mAh battery capacity is a turn off. The official retail price is yet to be released and C7 Android phone should be launch anytime soon.
Waiting patiently, this phone feels my heart with joy. I can’t wait to hold one soon. Anyway, what are your views regarding this device?