Have You Visited 👉 NaijaKnowHow.Com.Ng Today? Another Interesting Blog Also In Our Network.
Post contains how to check your phone’s 4G LTE network band via MTK Engineering Mode | Check the 4G status of your Mediatek enabled Android phone.
4G LTE phone are needed in order to enjoy the recent 4G LTE network band that varies among networks in Nigeria. Ever wondered how you can check the status of your phone’s 4G band to ensure it will be compatible with the different bands of 4G LTE network in Nigeria.
There is always a way out of Everything, and the mighty MTK Engineering Mode will sure come to our rescue. MTK Engineering is an app designed for MTK Android device, it basically work on any Mediatek phone and doesn’t require internet.
MTK Engineering is among IMEI tweakers, it’s basically used to modify/change/adjust/tweak/write/rewrite IMEI on MTK Android, it’s also used to increase the volume of your MTK phone’s speaker to make it louder. This time, we’ll use it to check your phone’s 4G LTE network band.
How To Check Your Phone’s 4G LTE Network Band Via MTK Engineering Mode
Download and install MTK Engineering Mode from Google Play store or search for it on Google
Select MTK Settings.
Under Telephony, select BandMode
Select your SIM (I’ll be choosing SIM 2 because I’ve selected that SIM for data connection)
You will see a list of band mode, from GSM to LTE…
- If you’re unable to tick the band 28 check box, it means your phone doesn’t support Glo 4G LTE service.
- If you’re unable to tick band 3 check box, it means your phone doesn’t support Etisalat 4G LTE service.
- If you’re unable to tick band 20 or 7 check box, it means your phone doesn’t support 4G LTE service.
- If you’re unable to tick band 8 or band 3, it means your phone doesn’t support NTel 4G LTE service.
Before you start checking what is not there, make sure you’ve check out this list of phones that supports 4G LTE bands in Nigeria [All network], also, you can see the best 4G LTE data plans across all networks and make sure you check the status of 4G within your locality before getting started.
👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Recent search terms:
- mtk engineering mode bands
- tutorial on how to use 4G on infinix note 3 through mtk
- Mtk engineer lte only
- mtk band mode
- M t k 4g
- how to set phone to lte only with mtk engineering
- how to set MTK engineering on 4g
- how to change tecno network band
- engineer mode mtk 4g prefered
- band mode mtk